The Oxfam Walk for Water – Saturday 21st September 2019.
Registration is FREE – just make a donation or get sponsored!
Choose your route:
– 3 miles inside Heartwood Forest – start any time between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
– 5 miles including Nomansland Common – start any time between 9 am and 2 pm.
– 8 miles taking you through Wheathampstead then return – start between 9 am and 1 pm.
– 15 miles up to Ayot St Lawrence then return – start between 08.30 and 10.30 am.
All routes are circular beginning & ending at Heartwood Forest, Sandridge.
You can join a group walk for the 5 and 15 mile routes – please see below:
To join a group doing the 15-mile walk, please be at the Scout Hut to register by 0945 in order to start the walk at 10:00am:
• To join a group doing the 5-mile walk, please be at the Scout Hut to register by 1000 in order to start the walk at 10:15am.
• An 8 mile group walk may be arranged on the day also for 1015 departure.
Please note, to reduce paper we will not be providing printed copies of the route maps this year.
Please download the routes as follows – to your phone or print off and bring with you. Your help in making our Walk more sustainable is much appreciated!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Our 2019 Map