Donating to the Oxfam Walk For Water 2019 is easy:
- Donate directly via our JustGiving page. If you’re a taxpayer please remember to Gift Aid your donation – at no extra cost to you!
- Set up your own page or start a team on Just Giving? Follow the instructions below to ensure your fundraising is linked to the Oxfam Walk For Water.
- Donate on the day by cash, card or cheque. We’ll have Water cube fundraising sheet 2019 and Gift Aid envelopes – so Oxfam can claim the extra 25p on each £1 donated.
Setting up your just giving page
- Go to JustGiving. Log in, or set up an account if you are new to JustGiving – NB this login is essential to make sure your funds go to the Oxfam Water Projects.
- Go to the SEARCH Box “Search for a charity, friend or project” & enter “Oxfam”.
- Several “Oxfam” options appear, click on the Oxfam (United Kingdom) – 1st in the list of “Charities” (Under “Fundraisers”).
- Click the ORANGE “Fundraise for us” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the 1st option “Organised event”.
- A list of events appears in date order, scroll down to Sept 26th and find Oxfam Walk For Water 2020, press Select.
- You then get your page displayed, ready for you to choose a name, web address etc. Don’t forget to include a great and engaging profile pic!
- Once you have set up your own page you can set up a Team Page – follow the instructions HERE.
Once you’re all set up share your page on social media to get as many donations as possible!