Donating to the Oxfam Walk For Water 2018 is easy:
- You can donate directly to the Oxfam Walk For Water 2018 via our Just Giving page. All donors will get the chance to leave their names and a message if they want to. You can opt for Gift Aid too.
- Why not use our TextGiving number to give to Friends & Family? To give £5, text OWFW69 £5 to 70070. To give £10, text OWFW69 £10 to 70070.
- If you are walking, why not set up your own page or start a team on Just Giving? Instructions on how to do this are below – please ensure these are followed to ensure your fundraising is linked to the Oxfam Walk For Water.
- We will also have “Collect For A Cube” Forms – please make sure you collect plenty of Gift Aid envelopes on the day of the walk so we can claim the extra 25p on each £1 pledge you collect.
- To make even more of your efforts why not consider asking your employer to get involved through Match Funding? Many organisations offer match funding as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. It is a convenient way to add to an employee’s donation. To find out more click on this link & contact your employer to discuss.
Instructions for JustGiving – how to set up your own page. Please follow these instructions closely to ensure all your funds raised go directly to the Oxfam Water Project:
- Go to JustGiving at https://home.justgiving.com/. Log in, or set up an account if you are new to JustGiving – NB this login is essential to make sure your funds go to the Oxfam Water Projects.
- Go to the SEARCH Box “Search for a charity, friend or project” & enter “Oxfam”.
- Several “Oxfam” options appear, click on the Oxfam (United Kingdom) – 1st in the list.
- Click the ORANGE “Fundraise” button.
- Click on the 1st option “Organised event”.
- A list of events appears in date order, scroll down to Sept 29th and find Oxfam Walk For Water 2018.
- You then get your page displayed, ready for you to choose a name, web address etc.
- Once you have set up your own page you can set up a Team Page – follow the instructions HERE.
- TextGiving is also available & you can personalise your code by following the instructions HERE.
- As an individual or team why not also consider discussing the event with your employer to ask if they would take part in Match Funding?
Thank you & good luck with all your efforts!