Dear Oxfam friends, we hope this finds you well.
- Thanks – big thanks – to everybody who made September, October and November their “Walking for Oxfam” months.
- Continued donations by our trusty supporters meant by Christmas time we had raised an amazing total of £5,068 for Oxfam Walk for Water 2020.
- Thank you so much to all who have joined in.
- Oxfam Walk for Water went onto a flexible footing as we could not bring walkers together on a set date.
- You could still walk your favourite route and donate via our Walk for Water Justgiving site to help Oxfam’s Water Projects. You can walk anywhere – no need to be in St Albans!
- Send your photos and messages of support to email@example.com – and follow Oxfam St Albans on Facebook.
- Go the Routes 2020 page to download the traditional Oxfam routes near St Albans and see new suggestions
- Our classic 3, 5, 8 and 15 mile Oxfam routes have been checked and written so they can be followed without the usual Oxfam waymarks, are still available on the Routes 2020 page, either to print or save on your phone.
Oxfam needs our help more than ever as it tries to bring clean water and handwashing to those in need. The new Oxfam Handwashing Station can be a real lifesaver in situations such as refugee camps. Each one costs £45 to make – that means we could have sponsored 112 of them so far!